Prof.Dr. Mohammad Zafrul Hassan
Designation - Professor
Speciality - Glaucoma & Cornea
Degree - MBBS, FCPS Long term fellowship in Cornea, December, 2013. Long term fellowship in Glaucoma - February 2016
Experience - 12 years
- Outcome of trabeculectomy with ologen versus Mitimycin C.A comparative prosoective study in Bangladesh . Eur J Ophthalmology, April 2018.
- Free paper in relationship of vessel density by optical coherence tomography angiography (OCT-A) in healthy, glaucoma suspect and glaucoma eyes. JBGS, January 2019, Vol.-7, No.- 1.
- Case report: pigment dispersion syndrome masquerading as acute bilateral anterior Uveitis. JBGS, January 2019, Vol.-7, No.- 1.
- A case series of short-term surgical outcome of combined surgery of secondary angle closer glaucoma and cataract as a complication of Vogt- Koyanagi- Harada (VKH) disease. JBGS, January 2019, Vol.-7, No.- 1.
- Free paper: Phacotrabeculectomy versus Phacoemulsification in primary angle closer glaucoma with cataract . JBGS, July 2020, Vol- 8, No.- 2.
- Case report: 360 Ab Interno Goniotomy by using mori upright surgical gonio lens: A new surgical technique in treating childhood glaucoma . JBGS, July 2020, Vol- 8, No.- 2.
মঙ্গলবার থেকে রবিবার
সকাল ৮ টা থেকে ২ টা পর্যন্ত